Falmouth Oyster Festival Break
Room and Breakfast from £95 per person*
10th - 13th October 2019
A foodies heaven! This October join in the Oyster Festival festivities of cookery demonstrations by local leading chefs, performances from the sea shanties, oyster shucking competitions, a Grand Oyster Parade, shucking competition and a Grand Oyster Draw. Watch the Falmouth Working Boat Race and indulge in a marquee full to the brim with local produce, as well as real ale and wine bars.
Falmouth Oyster Festival, 10th - 13th October will take place in Event Square, just a short walk away from The Royal Duchy Hotel. Join us to celebrate this 'shucking-ly' good event this October.
Included in your stay...
- Sleep well in our luxury rooms
- A hearty Cornish breakfast overlooking the bay
- Retreat: Relax, unwind and escape with a wide variety of indulgent treatments* to suit your needs, using the finest organic Neal's Yard products
- Tranquil leisure facilities; indoor heated swimming pool, hot ceramic beds and sauna
- Why not book our Signature Back, Neck and Shoulders massage in The Retreat from £30
- Dine or drink al fresco on our large Sun Terrace and lawn overlooking the bay
Don't miss out: Pre-book a delicious 3-course dinner within our two AA Rosette winning Restaurant for just £25pp and indulge in our Autumn menu
The Royal Duchy Hotel is just a stone's throw away from beaches and a buzzing maritime town full of history.
Come on in and celebrate Autumn in luxury! Book Now below or call our Reservations team on 01326 313042.
*Terms and Conditions: Minimum stay 2 nights. All prices are per person per night within a luxury Standard Inland Facing Room, all other room category prices are available online. Retreat treatments to be booked in advance. 3-course dinner offer of £25pp to be booked prior to arrival, price when booking on arrival is £39pp.