Easter Falmouth Break
Easter Falmouth Break | Dinner, Room and Breakfast from £95 per person
5th April - 22nd April 2019
Escape to Cornwall this Easter for some much needed time out on the coast, enjoy the simple pleasures of spending time together and let us do all the hard work.
You'll be perfectly positioned to discover tranquil hidden coves, take family beach picnics, leisurely walks in sub-tropical gardens and enjoy an array of water sports from boat trips to kayaking. Spring is in the air in Falmouth which hosts an array of activities and Easter events for all ages to enjoy.
Included in your stay...
- Discover our delicious NEW Spring Menu with a 3-course dinner within our 2AA Rosette Award Winning Pendennis Restaurant ***New Spring Menu coming soon!
- Sleep well in our luxury rooms
- A hearty Cornish breakfast overlooking the bay
- Retreat: Relax, unwind and escape with a wide variety of indulgent treatments* to suit your needs, using the finest organic Neal's Yard products
- Tranquil leisure facilities; indoor heated swimming pool, hot ceramic beds and sauna
- Heading out to explore? Pack a Cornish Picnic from our Head Chef*
Little ones can enjoy...
- Indoor heated children’s pool with floating aids and goggles
- Pirate’s ship outdoor play area
- Beach bucket & spades, fishing nets & crab buckets
- FREE soft drinks & ice creams during your stay
- Yummy Children's Dinner Menu
- Family room with board games and toys, books and DVDs as well as a Nintendo Wii and family games
- Baby packs are available to make your stay that little bit easier
- Family Rooms to meet all your family needs
Include Easter Weekend in your trip to the coast and receive...
- A yummy Easter treat in your room
- Tickle your taste buds with our specially curated Easter Sunday Lunch Menu* from our Head Chef, this will make your Easter gathering truly special
- Little ones can enjoy The Royal Duchy Easter Egg Hunt around the hotel and games on the Lawn
Enjoy fantastic springtime events during your stay...
- Easter Adventure Quest, Pendennis Castle, Falmouth | 6th - 28th April
- Shipwreck Survivors, The National Maritime Museum | 8th April to 19th April
- Easter Trail, Trebah Garden | April dates to be confirmed
- Megga Easter Egg Hunt + meet Peter Rabbit™ - Crealy Theme Park & Resort | 18th - 22nd April
Laze a little longer - book 3 nights or more and receive complimentary extras during your stay, just too good to miss!
The Royal Duchy Hotel is just a stone's throw away from beaches and a buzzing maritime town full of history.
Come on in and celebrate spring in luxury! Book Now below or call our Reservations team on 01326 313042.
Terms and Conditions: Minimum stay 2 nights. All prices are per person per night based on a Standard Inland Room, all other room category prices are available online. Retreat treatments and Restaurant bookings are to be booked in advance. Cornish Picnic comes at an added cost.