New Year By the Coast Break
2 Night Break from £380*
30th December 2019 - 2nd January 2020
Celebrate the New Year in style by the coast, book 2 nights or more over New Year Eve and indulge in lots of glamorous extras!
New Year's Eve | Black Tie & Tiara Ball
Time to sparkle! Bring in the New Year in style at the most delightful luxury hotel in Falmouth. Enjoy a sensational break with outstanding cuisine and marvellous entertainment. A spectacular New Year's Eve Dinner will be the highlight of your New Year Break, all in the luxury surroundings of the Royal Duchy Hotel, with award-winning fireworks at Midnight!
Arrive, relax and unwind after a hectic Christmas week, enjoy a mulled wine or luxurious hot chocolate on our Terrace as you snuggle up and watch the waves up to Pendennis Castle. Felling a little more active? ...wrap up warm and take one of many winter coastal cliff top walks just a stone's throw from the hotel or explore a little further and make the most of your time by the coast, or join the Duchy team and get competitive with our ANNUAL DUCHY BOWLING COMPETITION. The festive spirit brings all our guests together and we head over to Truro for our famous annual competition.
Arrive back in plenty of time to enjoy an afternoon by the coast before counting down to the best night of the year, The Royal Duchy Hotel BLACK TIE & TIARA BALL 2019...
- BLACK TIE & TIARA BALL 2019 Bring in the New Year in style at the most delightful luxury hotel in Falmouth
- CHAMPAGNE ON ARRIVAL - Join us for a Champagne Reception in our Terrace Lounge
- AWARD WINNING DINNER Indulge in a fabulous SIX course New Year's Eve Dinner served in the award-winning AA Rosettes Pendennis Restaurant
- LIVE ENTERTAINMENT - pianist Jeremy Matthews will take you through dinner followed by due Fascination and DJ Tim Coleman taking us through the New Year celebrations
- FALMOUTH FIREWORKS AT MIDNIGHT. This year we will again be hosting Falmouth Fireworks at Pendennis Castle, as headline sponsors The Brend Hotel Group are thrilled to be a part of such a spectacular display, with a striking backdrop from the mighty iconic fortress over the bay. Bring in the New Year with the best view in town on our Terrace overlooking the illuminated coast, watch in awe whilst enjoying a glass of bubbles.
- 1AM REFRESHMENTS Served in The Terrace Lounge
Live local? Don't miss out, join us for a spectacular New Year's Eve of outstanding cuisine and marvellous entertainment for £80 per person.
New Years Day:
- Morning: Wake up to a Cornish breakfast by the coast. Laze a little longer and make the most of our free leisure facilities, wrap up and take a morning stroll, blow away the cobwebs and venture across four local beaches and head back to luxury for a hot chocolate* on the Terrace overlooking Falmouth Bay
- Afternoon: Indulge in our homemade Festive Afternoon Tea, scrumptious treats overlooking the bay from 2.30 - 5.30pm in our Restaurant
- Evening: Feast upon our specially selected 3-course New Years Day Dinner (non-residents welcome, please call to book your table)
New Year By the Coast Break | Rates
|New Year Break||2 nights||3 nights||4 nights||5 nights|
|Standard Inland Facing||190||180||175||160|
|Superior Inland Facing||195||185||180||165|
|Standard Sea Facing||200||190||185||170|
|Superior Seaview Facing||205||195||190||175|
|Deluxe Castle View||210||200||195||180|
|Deluxe Sea Facing||215||205||200||185|
|Armada Suite Sea Facing||225||215||210||195|
|Single Inland Facing||190||180||175||160|
All rates include a night by the coast, including a Cornish breakfast the use of our free leisure facilities, along with the fantastic entertainment programme, New Year's Eve Dinner and fireworks at Midnight.
Children's Tariff Rate:
- Under 4 years Free
- 5-11 years 46
The above children's tariff is based on the child sharing their parent's room, using a cot, zed bed or sofa bed.
Please contact the hotel direct on 01326 313042 to discuss Family Rooms, so we can discuss your requirements and suitable room categories.
Terms & Conditions: Minimum stay 2 nights. All rates are per person per night, based on two people sharing a double/twin room. Dinner includes an award-winning two AA rosettes three-course menu with coffee, served in the restaurant. Management reserve the right to amend the entertainment programme. Offer rates are subject to availability and apply to new bookings only. Prices are correct at the time of going to print. Please check our website or call us for live prices and availability. All rates shown are in £s.