Summer On The Cornish Coast
Room and Breakfast from £104 per person*
1st July - 30th August 2019
Spend the summer surrounded by magnificent Cornish coastline with over 300 miles of dunes and cliffs, medieval harbours, and oak-forested creeks – every mile accessible on foot. There is surfing on the north coast, sailing and paddle boarding on the south and all kinds of watercraft for hire from picture-book harbours. Bask in the summer sun and walk through sub-tropical gardens on the Cornish coast, or attend one of the many local festivals and sample local treats.
Soak up the perfect stay-cation in beautiful Cornwall this Summer.
Included in your stay...
- Sleep well in our luxury rooms
- A hearty Cornish breakfast overlooking the bay
- Retreat: Relax, unwind and escape with a wide variety of indulgent treatments* to suit your needs, using the finest organic Neal's Yard products
- Tranquil leisure facilities; indoor heated swimming pool, hot ceramic beds and sauna
- Dine or drink al fresco on our large Sun Terrace and lawn overlooking the bay
- Heading out to explore? Pack a Cornish Picnic from our Head Chef*
Don't miss out: Pre-book a delicious 3-course dinner within our two AA Rosette winning Restaurant for just £20pp
Book Direct | 01326 313042 or Book Now below
Enjoy fantastic Summer events during your stay...
- Looe Lugger Regatta | 5th - 7th July
- Vet Fest 2019 | 5th - 7th July
- Open Air Cinema at Pendennis Castle, Falmouth | 1st - 22nd August
- Falmouth Week | 9th - 19th August
- Top 10 Reasons To Visit Falmouth In July
Laze a little longer - book 3 nights or more with our Cornish Experience package and receive complimentary extras during your stay, just too good to miss!...
The Royal Duchy Hotel is just a stone's throw away from beaches and a buzzing maritime town full of history. Come on in and celebrate Summer in luxury!
*Terms and Conditions: All prices are per person per night based on a Standard Inland Room, all other room category prices are available online. Retreat treatments to be booked in advance. 3-course dinner offer of £20pp to be booked prior to arrival, price when booking on arrival is £39pp. Cornish Picnic is priced at £20pp and includes; a choice of a homemade sandwich (excluding seafood and shellfish) from the Terrace Lounge Menu, homemade scone and pot of jam, pack of crisps, piece of fruit and drink. 2 hours notice is needed.