September | The Cornish Experience
Book 3 nights or more and receive complimentary extras!
Room and Breakfast from £115 per person*
1st - 30th September
As the summer draws to an end, enjoy a lazy September break basking in the last moments of summer, lounging around and indulging in dining al fresco.
September gives visitors the chance to explore a calmer Cornwall as the holiday crowds disappear, clearer coastal paths and deserted beaches make way for a tranquil sea swim, as the water is warmer than it is at any other time of the year.
Explore a foodie Falmouth and beyond with an ample of food festivals, Cornish markets and the beginning of Autumnal menus.
Included in your stay...
- Sleep well in our luxury rooms
- A hearty Cornish breakfast overlooking the bay
- Retreat: Relax, unwind and escape with a wide variety of indulgent treatments* to suit your needs, using the finest organic Neal's Yard products
- Tranquil leisure facilities; indoor heated swimming pool, hot ceramic beds and sauna
Why not book our Signature Back, Neck and Shoulders massage in The Retreat from £30
- Dine or drink al fresco on our large Sun Terrace and lawn overlooking the bay
- Heading out to explore? Pack a Cornish Picnic from our Head Chef*
Don't miss out: Pre-book a delicious 3-course dinner within our two AA Rosette winning Restaurant for just £25pp
The Cornish Experience
Book direct with us for 3 nights or more and receive complimentary extras!
Our Cornish Experience package is the perfect chance to sample all of Cornwall's best bits. Available when booking 3 nights or more these complimentary extras are too good to miss!
This Cornish Experience package includes
Free entry to one of the following local places:
- Trebah Garden | a beautiful Cornish valley garden with over four miles of footpath, bursting with exotic blooms. Visit Trebah Gardens Cornwall for more information.
- The National Maritime Museum | with various exhibitions happening throughout the year the National Maritime Museum is sure to keep you busy. Visit The National Maritime Museum Cornwall for more information
- Falmouth River Cruise | Discover the natural beauty and extraordinary wildlife of Falmouth Bay, The Helford River Frenchmans Creek and The River Fal & Creeks, on one of our idyllic Falmouth River Cruise on board the MV Princessa for a voyage to remember, visit Falmouth River Cruise for more information
Plus during your stay, you'll receive a complimentary Cornish Experience Goodie Bag full of local treats...
- Buttermilk Fudge, family artisan confectionery since 1964, born and bred in Cornwall
- Cornish Sea Salt, completely pure and natural, hand-harvested from the clearest ocean waters in Cornwall.
- Furniss Cornish Fairings Biscuits, a biscuit recipe that has been handed down from generations, Cornish through and through
- Traditional Cornish Pasty Crisps, from Warren’s Bakery, the worlds oldest pasty maker, the UK’s first pasty flavour in a crisp has been created using Cornish potatoes
- Whistlefish Gallery Greeting Card, created by artists, designed and printed in beautiful Cornwall
- Tregothnan Cornish Tea and Fresh Milk, to enjoy in your room
September events during your stay...
Terms and Conditions: Available when staying 3 nights or more on the Horizons Tariff (room and breakfast or dinner, room and breakfast) within a luxury Standard Inland Facing Room. The Cornish Experience Goodie Bag is subject to availability, products may vary, management reserve the right to amend the Cornish Experience at any time. Falmouth River Cruise is subject to weather conditions, the route may vary in-line with tide times and weather forecast. 3-course dinner offer of £25pp to be booked prior to arrival, price when booking on arrival is £39pp. Cornish Picnic is priced at £20pp and includes; a choice of a homemade sandwich (excluding seafood and shellfish) from the Terrace Lounge Menu, homemade scone and pot of jam, pack of crisps, piece of fruit and drink. 2 hours notice is needed. For further information or pricing for different room categories please call our reservations team on 01326313042. Rates are minimum 2 night stay.