Schools Out | Summer in Falmouth
Dinner, Room and Breakfast from £124 per person
PLUS Children Under 4 stay for FREE*
19th July - 30th August 2019
Soak up the perfect stay-cation in beautiful Cornwall this Summer. The unique mild climate host magnificent landscapes from country to coast, tranquil seascapes and even palm trees. Enjoy fun-filled activities on, in or off the water and a wide range of events across the county for everyone to enjoy, then return to luxury and relax wave watching over the bay. UK Summer holidays don't get much better than this!
Included in your stay...
- Delicious locally sourced 3-course dinner within our 2AA Rosette Award Winning Pendennis Restaurant
- Sleep well in our luxury rooms
- A hearty Cornish breakfast overlooking the bay
- Retreat: Relax, unwind and escape with a wide variety of indulgent treatments* to suit your needs, using the finest organic Neal's Yard products
- Tranquil leisure facilities; indoor heated swimming pool, hot ceramic beds and sauna
- Dine or drink al fresco on our large Sun Terrace and lawn overlooking the bay
- Heading out to explore? Pack a Cornish Picnic from our Head Chef*
Little ones can enjoy...
- Indoor heated children’s pool with floating aids and goggles
- Pirate Ship outdoor play area and lawn games
- Beach bucket & spades, fishing nets & crab buckets
- FREE soft drinks & ice creams during your stay
- Yummy Children's Dinner Menu
- Family room with board games and toys, books and DVDs as well as a Nintendo Wii and family games
- Baby packs are available to make your stay that little bit easier
- Family Rooms to meet all your family needs
Enjoy fantastic May events during your stay...
Port Eliot Festival | 25th July - 28th July
Charlestown Regatta Week | 27th July - 2nd August
Falmouth Week 2019 | 9th - 18th August 2019
Pirate School | The National Maritime Museum Cornwall | 23rd July - 31st August
Laze a little longer - book 3 nights or more and receive complimentary extras during your stay, just too good to miss!
The Royal Duchy Hotel is just a stone's throw away from beaches and a buzzing maritime town full of history.
Come on in and celebrate spring in luxury! Book Now below or call our Reservations team on 01326 313042.
Terms and Conditions: All prices are per person per night based on a Standard Inland Room, all other room category prices are available online. Retreat treatments are to be booked in advance and are not included within the break. Cornish Picnic comes at an added cost.