October Half Term Break
Room and Breakfast from £85 per person*
PLUS Children Under 4 stay for FREE*
18th October - 3rd November 2019
Run free this half term and explore the beautiful Cornish coastline with a stay at The Royal Duchy in Falmouth, with adventure around every corner.
Enjoy fun-filled activities on, in or off the water and a wide range of events across the county for everyone to enjoy, then return to luxury and relax wave watching over the bay.
Little ones can enjoy...
- Indoor heated children’s pool with floating aids and goggles
- Pirate Ship outdoor play area and lawn games
- Beach bucket & spades, fishing nets & crab buckets
- FREE soft drinks & ice creams during your stay
- Yummy Children's Dinner Menu
- Family room with board games and toys, books and DVDs as well as a Nintendo Wii and family games
- Baby packs are available to make your stay that little bit easier
- Family Rooms to meet all your family needs
Included in your stay...
- Sleep well in our luxury rooms
- A hearty Cornish breakfast overlooking the bay
- Retreat: Relax, unwind and escape with a wide variety of indulgent treatments* to suit your needs, using the finest organic Neal's Yard products
- Tranquil leisure facilities; indoor heated swimming pool, hot ceramic beds and sauna
- Why not book our Signature Back, Neck and Shoulders massage in The Retreat from £30
- Dine or drink al fresco on our large Sun Terrace and lawn overlooking the bay
- Heading out to explore? Pack a Cornish Picnic from our Head Chef*
Don't miss out: Pre-book a delicious 3-course dinner within our two AA Rosette winning Restaurant for just £25pp
Terms and Conditions: Minimum stay two nights. All prices are per person per night based on a luxury Standard Inland Facing Room, all other room category prices are available online. Cornish Picnic comes at an added cost. Retreat treatments to be booked in advance. 3-course dinner offer of £25pp to be booked prior to arrival, price when booking on arrival is £39pp. Cornish Picnic is priced at £20pp and includes; a choice of a homemade sandwich (excluding seafood and shellfish) from the Terrace Lounge Menu, homemade scone and pot of jam, pack of crisps, piece of fruit and drink. 2 hours notice is needed. For further information or pricing for different room categories please call our reservations team on 01326313042.