March | April Coastal Break
1st March - 18th April 2019
Dinner, Room and Breakfast from £85 per person
The first signs of spring have started to appear in Falmouth...
- From roadsides filled with snowdrops, cyclamen and crocuses, to coastal paths hosting a sea of yellow Cornish daffodils, you can enjoy a number of breathtaking coastal path walks from 4 local beaches to further across Cornwall
- Trebah Garden has announced the awakening of the magnificent Magnolia Campbellii, which is a must-see on your coastal getaway
- From March onwards you can't miss the pink camellia blossom blooming as the sun returns to brighten up the turquoise ocean
- Falmouth town is making plans for local events, all on our doorstep this March and April
- The change in temperature gives the perfect opportunity to venture out and about, taking in the beautiful scenery and fantastic views. Dining alfresco is once again possible, taking advantage of those light early spring evenings.
March | April Coastal Break includes...
- Sleep well in our luxury rooms
- Delicious 3-course dinner within our 2AA Rosette Award Winning Pendennis Restaurant
- Wake up to a hearty Cornish breakfast overlooking the bay
- Retreat: Relax, unwind and escape with a wide variety of indulgent treatments* to suit your needs, using the finest organic Neal's Yard products
- Tranquil leisure facilities; indoor heated swimming pool, hot ceramic beds and sauna
- Free parking and WiFi
The Royal Duchy Hotel is just a stone's throw away from beaches and a buzzing maritime town full of history.
Come on in and celebrate spring in luxury! Book Now below or call our Reservations team on 01326 313042.
Terms and Conditions: *All prices are per person per night based on a Standard Inland Room, all other room category prices are available online. Restaurant and Retreat bookings to be booked ahead of stay, subject to availability