Late winter stays - For all to enjoy
There's coastal coolness to be enjoyed in Cornwall during February and March during a late winter stay at The Royal Duchy Hotel.
Take advantage of the cooler months and make time to create special memories with loved ones or friends. Blow away the cobwebs and venture outdoors, there's still fun to be had even when it's cold!
Reasons to visit in winter...
- Blissfully quiet beaches with wonderful scenery
- The gardens are still beautiful and open to visitors
- The storms are spectacular and great to watch
- Wonderful walks along the South West Coastal Path
- Ice-skating at The Eden Project until 24th February
- Our Cornish Experience package with 3-night breaks (details below)
Let's not forget about what we have to offer at the hotel also. Our indoor swimming pool is warm and inviting, open daily from 7:30am - 8pm. There are comfortable loungers and hot ceramic beds around the pool area too. Blissfull.
Top Tip: Make the most of our pamper and beauty treatments to make you feel warm and complete.
The Cornish Experience
Book for 3 nights or more and get these complimentary extras that are too good to miss:
• Free entry to one of the following: Trebah Garden, The National Maritime Museum or The Lost Gardens of Heligan
• Cornish Cream Tea
• Cornish Orchards Cider Gift Box
• Cornish Pasty Luncheon
• Fresh Flowers and Tregothnan Tea Box
We hope these additions make your stay with us extra special.
Looking for a special Half Term break with the family?
Visit our February Half Term offer for details specifically about family stays...