Join the Cornish Festivities This June
Room and Breakfast from £124 per person
2nd - 30th June 2019
June is the perfect time to visit the South coast, the unique mild climate, magnificent landscapes, tranquil beaches and quieter coast paths help make the ideal staycation.
Whether you’re looking for a laid back beach trip, a coastal walking holiday or a romantic escape for two, The Royal Duchy Hotel is perfectly positioned for you to explore the best of Cornwall, then return to luxury and dine alfresco whilst watching the boats drift by.
Included in your stay...
- Discover our delicious NEW Summer Menu with a 3-course dinner within our 2AA Rosette Award Winning Restaurant ***New Summer Menu coming soon!
- Sleep well in our luxury rooms
- A hearty Cornish breakfast overlooking the bay
- Retreat: Relax, unwind and escape with a wide variety of indulgent treatments* to suit your needs, using the finest organic Neal's Yard products
- Tranquil leisure facilities; indoor heated swimming pool, hot ceramic beds and sauna
Join us for a taste of Cornish culture and embrace a variety of festivals across the county...
- Falmouth River Festival | 24th May - 2nd June
- Open Studios Cornwall | 25th May - 2nd June
- Royal Cornwall Show | 6th - 8th June
- International Sea Shanty Festival | 14th - 16th June
- Falmouth Classics | 14th - 16th June
- Mevagissey Feast Week | 23rd - 29th June
Laze a little longer - book 3 nights or more and receive complimentary extras during your stay, just too good to miss!
The Royal Duchy Hotel is just a stone's throw away from beaches and a buzzing maritime town full of history.
Come on in and celebrate late spring in luxury! Book Now below or call our Reservations team on 01326 313042
*Terms and Conditions: All prices are per person per night based on a Standard Inland Room, all other room category prices are available online. Retreat treatments to be booked in advance. 3-course dinner offer of £25pp to be booked prior to arrival, price when booking on arrival is £39pp.