Falmouth Spring Garden Break
Celebrate Spring in Falmouth | 14th - 25th March 2019
Room & Breakfast from £70
Dinner, Room & Breakfast from £85
Take a trip to the coast to celebrate Falmouth Spring Festival, a ten-day celebration of Falmouth's beautiful open and green spaces. This is a vibrant, community-orientated event open to all.
The festival brings an explosion of colour, life and activity to the town and includes a host of exciting events.
Included in your Cornish Getaway:
- FREE tickets to one of Cornwall's most spectacular gardens, Trebah Gardens or The Lost Gardens of Heligan
- Delicious 3-course dinner within our 2AA Rosette Award Winning Pendennis Restaurant
- Sleep well in our luxury rooms
- Enjoy Cornish Daffodils in your room
- A hearty Cornish breakfast overlooking the bay
- Retreat: Relax, unwind and escape with a wide variety of indulgent treatments* to suit your needs, using the finest organic Neal's Yard products
- Tranquil leisure facilities; indoor heated swimming pool, hot ceramic beds and sauna
- Going to be out for the day exploring local gardens? Our Head Chef can arrange a Cornish Picnic* for you to take away.
Local Spring Events to enjoy during your stay...
Paint the Town Yellow Day | 14th March
Falmouth Spring Festival | 14th - 24th March
The Falmouth Spring Flower Show, Princess Pavilion | 23rd-24th March ... just 5 minutes from our hotel!
Daffodil Trail, National Trust Trelissick | 23rd - 31st March
The Royal Duchy Hotel is just a stone's throw away from beaches and a buzzing maritime town full of history.
Come on in and celebrate spring in luxury! Book Now below or call our Reservations team on 01326 313042.
Terms and Conditions: All prices are per person per night based on a Standard Inland Room, all other room category prices are available online. Retreat treatments are to be booked in advance and are not included within the February Getaway In Falmouth. Cornish Picnic comes at an added cost.