Taste of Cornwall Weekend
30th October 2020 | 2-night break
Dinner, bed & breakfast break from £250 per person
Calling all foodies! Join us in Falmouth and get a true taste of Cornwall this weekend. The Royal Duchy Hotel is more than just a place to eat it's a place to lose the afternoon.
Come and stay in a luxurious inland room and indulge in all the delights Cornwall has to offer. Start your day with a hearty breakfast before enjoying some Camel Valley wine tasting on Saturday. Later that evening, satisfy your tastebuds with our 6-course taste sensation prepared by Head Chef John Mijatovic using produce from local suppliers.
Of course, you can't visit Cornwall without enjoying a delicious Cornish cream tea, kick back and watch the waves roll in as you sip tea and tuck into fabulously Cornish delights. You'll also get a chance to try a traditional pasty lunch! You can enjoy both at any time throughout your stay.
Experience the weekend feast you've dreamed of this October - Book today! Hurry, there are limited spaces available.
Join us for our 'Taste of Cornwall Weekend' for £250 per person which includes:
- A bright and modern Standard Inland Room
- A full English breakfast in our Restaurant
- Dinner each evening in our AA Rosette winning Restaurant - including 6-course taster menu on one night.
- Wine tasting with Camel Valley Vineyard
- Full use of our indoor pool, sauna and heated ceramic loungers
- Cream tea and pasty lunch at the time of your choice.
- Free parking and WiFi
- Fabulous AA Rosette dining if you wish to dine with us during your stay.
To book please call our friendly reception team on 01326 313042 or "Book Now".
Terms & Conditions: Cannot be experienced with any other offer. Social distancing will take place throughout the course of the weekend. No refunds for items not taken. Price stated is for all inland rooms, upgrades are available at a supplement. Activities will be in line with government guidelines.