Autumn Garden Break
Room and Breakfast from £95 per person*
1st - 31st October 2019
Autumn brings an explosion of colour, life and unique activity to a much quieter Cornwall, with beautiful woodlands and manicured gardens, wild moorland and rugged coastal paths.
Capture Cornwall at its best through the changing season, enjoy crisp woodland walks and coast path foraging to Autumnal events across the Great Gardens of Cornwall and Cornish harvest, Autumn is the perfect time to visit the coast
Included in your Autumn Garden Break:
- FREE tickets to one of Cornwall's most spectacular gardens, Trebah Gardens or The Lost Gardens of Heligan
- Sleep well in our luxury rooms
- A hearty Cornish breakfast overlooking the bay
- Retreat: Relax, unwind and escape after an Autumn day by the coast with a wide variety of indulgent treatments* to suit your needs, using the finest organic Neal's Yard products
- Tranquil leisure facilities; indoor heated swimming pool, hot ceramic beds and sauna
- Why not book our Signature Back, Neck and Shoulders massage in The Retreat from £30
- Wrap up and enjoy a luxury hot chocolate* al fresco on our large Terrace and lawn overlooking the bay
- Going to be out for the day exploring local gardens? Our Head Chef can arrange a Cornish Picnic* for you to take away.
Don't miss out: Pre-book a delicious 3-course dinner within our two AA Rosette winning Restaurant for just £25pp
The Royal Duchy Hotel is just a stone's throw away from beaches and a buzzing maritime town full of history.
Come on in and celebrate Autumn in luxury! Book Now below or call our Reservations team on 01326 313042.
Local Autumn events to enjoy during your stay...
Trebah Gardens | AW events coming soon
The Lost Gardens of Heligan | AW events coming soon
Potager Garden | AW events coming soon
Falmouth Foraging | AW events coming soon
Laze a little longer - book 3 nights or more with our Cornish Experience package and receive complimentary extras during your stay, just too good to miss!...
*Terms and Conditions: Minimum stay 2 nights - different rates may apply during the date range. All prices are per person per night within a luxury Standard Inland Facing Room, all other room category prices are available online. Retreat treatments to be booked in advance. 3-course dinner offer of £25pp to be booked prior to arrival, price when booking on arrival is £39pp. Cornish Picnic is priced at £20pp and includes; a choice of a homemade sandwich (excluding seafood and shellfish) from the Terrace Lounge Menu, homemade scone and pot of jam, pack of crisps, piece of fruit and drink. 2 hours notice is needed. Hot chocolate comes at an added cost. For further information or pricing for different room categories please call our reservations team on 01326313042.