The Cornish Experience
Book direct with us for 3 nights or more and receive complimentary extras! NEW from April 2019
1st April - 5th September 2019
Cornwall is an amazing place packed with history, culture and fantastic food....and there's nowhere quite so breathtaking as the Cornish coastline.
Our Cornish Experience package is the perfect chance to sample all of Cornwall's best bits. Available when booking 3 nights or more these complimentary extras are too good to miss!
This year we have updated our Cornish Experience offerings, taking a fresh new look on things. Time has been spent researching our local produce and surroundings to ensure that we bring you the best of what Cornwall has to offer.
This Cornish Experience package includes:
Free entry to one of the following local attractions:
- Trebah Garden | a beautiful Cornish valley garden with over four miles of footpath, bursting with exotic blooms. visit Trebah Gardens Cornwall for more information.
- The National Maritime Museum | with various exhibitions happening throughout the year the National Maritime Museum is sure to keep you busy. Visit The National Maritime Museum Cornwall for more information
- Falmouth River Cruise | Discover the natural beauty and extraordinary wildlife of Falmouth Bay, The Helford River Frenchmans Creek and The River Fal & Creeks, on one of our idyllic Falmouth River Cruise on board the MV Princessa for a voyage to remember, visit Falmouth River Cruise for more information
Plus during your stay, you'll receive a complimentary Cornish Experience Goodie Bag full of local treats...
- Tarquin’s Cornish Dry Gin Miniature with Tonic, crafted on the wild Cornish coast
- Buttermilk Fudge, family artisan confectionery since 1964, born and bred in Cornwall
- Cornish Sea Salt, completely pure and natural, hand-harvested from the clearest ocean waters in Cornwall.
- Furniss Cornish Fairings Biscuits, a biscuit recipe that has been handed down from generations, Cornish through and through
- Traditional Cornish Pasty Crisps, from Warren’s Bakery, the worlds oldest pasty maker, the UK’s first pasty flavour in a crisp has been created using Cornish potatoes
- Whistlefish Gallery Greeting Card, created by artists, designed and printed in beautiful Cornwall
- Tregothnan Cornish Tea, and Fresh Milk, to enjoy in your room
Book Direct | 01326 313042 or Book Now below
Terms and Conditions: Available when staying 3 nights or more on the Horizons Spring/Summer Tariff, 14th March - 5th September 2019, or the 2019 Tariff out of this date range (room and breakfast or dinner, room and breakfast), these carefully selected extras are too good to miss! The Cornish Experience Goodie Bag is subject to availability, products may vary, management reserve the right to amend the Cornish Experience at any time. Falmouth River Cruise is subject to weather conditions, the route may vary in-line with tide times and weather forecast.