Experience Cornwall, Poldark Country!
Cornwall is an amazing place packed with history, culture and great food....and there's nowhere quite so breathtaking as the Cornish coastline.
Our Cornish Experience package is the perfect chance to sample all of Cornwall's best bits. Available when booking 3 nights or more these complimentary extras are too good to miss!
This package includes:
Free entry to one of the following local places:
- Trebah Garden, a beautiful Cornish valley garden with over four miles of footpath, bursting with exotic blooms. visit Trebah Gardens Cornwall for more information.
- The National Maritime Museum, with various exhibitions happening throughout the year the National Maritime Museum is sure to keep you busy. Visit The National Maritime Museum Cornwall for more information
- The Lost Gardens of Heligan, discovered under a tangle of weeds this 200 acre garden is full of history, mystery and romance. Visit The Lost Gardens of Heligan for more information.
- A Cornish Cream Tea, served in the Terrace Lounge from 2.30 - 5.30pm
- Cornish Orchards Cider, delicious Cornish ciders produced at Duloe, presented in a gift box in your room for arrival
- Cornish Pasty Luncheon, a traditional Cornish pasty served on a day of your choice during your stay
- Fresh Flowers, Tregothnan Tea Box, and Fresh Milk, to enjoy in your room during your stay
This package applies to the following rates only, and bookings made direct with the hotel, please ask Reservations for more details on 01326 313042