Summer Family Holidays at The Royal Duchy in Falmouth
Looking for an exciting and luxurious way to enjoy the time children have off school? How about a wonderful summer family holiday in Cornwall that those of all ages will enjoy?
Here at The Royal Duchy Hotel we have just the thing for you... a stay in our splendid Armada Suite or Superior Inland Facing Room that can accommodate the whole family in the heart of beautiful Cornwall.
Stay during the summer holidays, 16th July - 5th September 2018:
We have a bundle of holiday extras that make a family stay with us so special:
- Children receive FREE soft drinks and ice creams during your stay
- An exciting in-house entertainment and activity programmes will keep everyone busy
- Our family rooms come with board games, toys, books, DVDs and a Nintendo Wii with family games
- Baby packs are available to make your stay that little bit easier
- We're right by the beach - buckets and spades, fishing nets and crab buckets are available to use
- Don't forget we have a swimming pool alongside a range of family-friendly leisure facilities in the hotel
Yet that's just the start of it. Falmouth has so much to offer, along with family attractions and lots to see. We sum up holidays in Falmouth below.
Please also phone to enquire about dates and ask us any questions you may have.
All adults rates are per person per night based on two adults sharing the sea facing Armada Suite or Superior Inland Facing Room. All children's rates are per child per night. Cots, zed beds, bunk beds and single beds are available for family rooms. These rates apply when sharing room with parent's only.
Things to do in and around Falmouth
Not been to Falmouth or Cornwall before? There are many things the family could be doing in the area during your summer holiday break. We've picked out a few of our favourites...
Falmouth Week is always filled with family-pleasing events, games, food and a Red Arrows display - highlighting everything that makes Cornwall special.
We hope you can incorporate it into your stay with us...