Sail Away This May
Room and Breakfast from £85 per person
1st - 31st May 2019
Spring is truly in full swing as Cornwall prepares for an action-packed events calendar this May. Take to the water for Fal River Festival, embrace wonderful wildflower during Bluebell Week at Glendurgan Gardens, or indulge in local cuisine with the Falmouth Street Food and Craft Ales Festival.
Be inspired with Open Studios Cornwall, meet artists, craftsmen and designers opening their studios and workshops to the public, or simply slow down and soak up the spectacular views across 4 beautiful beaches within walking distance of The Royal Duchy Hotel.
Included in your stay...
- Sleep well in our luxury rooms
- A hearty Cornish breakfast overlooking the bay
- Retreat: Relax, unwind and escape with a wide variety of indulgent treatments* to suit your needs, using the finest organic Neal's Yard products
- Tranquil leisure facilities; indoor heated swimming pool, hot ceramic beds and sauna
Bonus: Book a delicious 3-course dinner within our two AA Rosette winning Pendennis Restaurant for just £25pp
Enjoy fantastic local events during your stay...
- Falmouth Street Food & Craft Ales Festival | 3rd - 6th May
- Bluebell Week at Glendurgan Gardens | 6th -12th May
- Falmouth River Festival | 24th May - 2nd June
- Open Studios Cornwall | 25th May - 2nd June
Laze a little longer - book 3 nights or more and receive complimentary extras during your stay, just too good to miss!
The Royal Duchy Hotel is just a stone's throw away from beaches and a buzzing maritime town full of history.
Come on in and celebrate spring in luxury! Book Now below or call our Reservations team on 01326 313042.
*Terms and Conditions: All prices are per person per night based on a Standard Inland Room, all other room category prices are available online. Retreat treatments to be booked in advance. 3-course dinner offer of £25pp to be booked prior to arrival, price when booking on arrival is £39pp.