Easter Foodie Break
Opt for a foodie stay-cation this Easter and discover a whole host of springtime and Easter events on the Cornish coast. Sample springtime menus of local Cornish produce, full of flavours and colours to embrace the new season.
You’ll be perfectly placed to experience Cornwall’s micro-climate and experience hidden coves, spectacular beaches and Cornish gardens at their best, full of exotic and subtropical plants.
Easter Foodie Break | Dinner, Room and Breakfast from £120 per person
19th April - 28th April 2019
Included in your stay...
- Vineyard Tour and Tasting | Polgoon Stroll around the beautiful vineyard and orchard of Polgoon, learning about the different fruit varieties and their care and pruning regimes. You’ll then take a look at the production processes in the winery and conclude with a tasting of 5 Polgoon products, including Polgoons international award-winning sparkling wines, still wines and ciders
- Discover our delicious NEW Spring Menu with a 3-course dinner within our 2AA Rosette Award Winning Pendennis Restaurant ***New Spring Menu coming soon!
- Sleep well in our luxury rooms
- Cornish Cream Tea
- A hearty Cornish breakfast overlooking the bay
- Retreat: Relax, unwind and escape with a wide variety of indulgent treatments* to suit your needs, using the finest organic Neal's Yard products
- Tranquil leisure facilities; indoor heated swimming pool, hot ceramic beds and sauna
Check-in good Friday and depart Easter Monday to receive...
- A yummy Easter treat in your room
- Tickle your taste buds with our specially curated Easter Sunday Lunch Menu* from our Head Chef, this will make your Easter gathering truly special
- Little ones can enjoy The Royal Duchy Easter Egg Hunt around the hotel and games on the Lawn
Enjoy fantastic springtime events during your stay...
- Cornwall Spring Flower Show, Falmouth | 6th – 7th April
- Porthleven Food Festival | 26th - 28th April
- Tregothnan Open Garden Charity | 13th – 14th April
- Easter Adventure Quest, Pendennis Castle | 6th – 28th April
- Enys Gardens, Penryn | back in bloom from April 1st
Laze a little longer - book 3 nights or more and receive complimentary extras during your stay, just too good to miss!
The Royal Duchy Hotel is just a stone's throw away from beaches and a buzzing maritime town full of history.
Come on in and celebrate spring in luxury! Book Now below or call our Reservations team on 01326 313042.
*Terms and Conditions: Minimum stay 2 nights. All prices are per person per night based on a Standard Inland Room, all other room category prices are available online. Retreat treatments and Restaurant bookings are to be booked in advance. Easter Lunch Menu is not included within the Easter Foodie Break. Guests are to make their own way to the Polgoon Vinyard and back at their own leisure.