Early Autumn Breaks - Experience Cornwall with us this October
Cornwall is bursting with arts and culture. From renowned art galleries to unique open-air theatres perched on cliff tops above the Atlantic Ocean, there is always something exciting taking place throughout the year.
Join us for an early autumn break between the
30th September and 18th October.
Enjoy a relaxing stay in an award winning two AA Rosette, silver 4-star hotel. Take in everything Cornwall has to offer and don't forget about our Cornish Experience for those staying for 3 or more nights.
Add Dinner for only £15 a night...
All rates are per person per night based on two sharing a double/twin room, except single rooms. Dinner includes an award-winning two AA rosettes three-course menu with coffee, served in the Pendennis Restaurant. Offer rates are subject to availability and apply to new bookings only.
The Cornish Experience
Book for 3 nights or more and get these complimentary extras:
• Free entry to one of the following: Trebah Garden, The National Maritime Museum or The Lost Gardens of Heligan
• Cornish Cream Tea • Cornish Orchards Cider Gift Box
• Cornish Pasty Luncheon
• Fresh Flowers and Tregothnan Tea Box
Art and Culture
Cornish arts and culture highlights include:
- THE POLY, FALMOUTH - A vibrant, multi-purpose art centre in Falmouth town
- FALMOUTH ART GALLERY - In Falmouth centre and easily accessible
- THE OLD BAKERY STUDIOS, TRURO - Showcasing live music and theatre shows
- MINACK THEATRE, PORTHCURNO - Cornwall's famous open-air theatre
- THE TATE, ST IVES - Iconic art gallery overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
Will you be visiting these attractions during your visit?
Alternative ideas consist of...