Autumn On The Cornish Coast Break
Room and Breakfast from £75 per person*
29th September - 30th November 2019
Autumn in Cornwall can be more serene than any other season when the county shows its true soul to reveal itself as the Cornwall of romantic novels and smugglers tales.
As the summer crowds disperse, get outside and explore the beauty of the coast, as Autumn weather in Cornwall is often warmer than most counties. Explore woodland walks and scenic cycling routes while discovering wildlife, local heritage and parts of Cornwall you never knew existed.
Included in your Autumn On The Cornish Coast Break:
- Sleep well in our luxury rooms
- A hearty Cornish breakfast overlooking the bay
- Retreat: Relax, unwind and escape after an Autumn day by the coast with a wide variety of indulgent treatments* to suit your needs, using the finest organic Neal's Yard products
- Tranquil leisure facilities; indoor heated swimming pool, hot ceramic beds and sauna
Why not book our Signature Back, Neck and Shoulders massage in The Retreat from £30
- Wrap up and enjoy a luxury hot chocolate* al fresco on our large Terrace and lawn overlooking the bay
- Going to be out for the day exploring the coast? Our Head Chef can arrange a Cornish Picnic* for you to take away.
Don't miss out: Pre-book a delicious 3-course dinner within our two AA Rosette winning Restaurant for just £25pp
The Royal Duchy Hotel is just a stone's throw away from beaches and a buzzing maritime town full of history. Come on in and celebrate Autumn in luxury! Book Now below or call our Reservations team on 01326 313042.
Local events to enjoy during your stay...
Laze a little longer - book 3 nights or more with our Cornish Experience package and receive complimentary extras during your stay, just too good to miss!...
*Terms and Conditions: Minimum stay two nights. All prices are per person per night within a luxury Standard Inland Facing Room, all other room category prices are available online. Retreat treatments to be booked in advance. 3-course dinner offer of £25pp to be booked prior to arrival, price when booking on arrival is £39pp. Cornish Picnic is priced at £20pp and includes; a choice of a homemade sandwich (excluding seafood and shellfish) from the Terrace Lounge Menu, homemade scone and pot of jam, pack of crisps, piece of fruit and drink. 2 hours notice is needed. Hot chocolate comes at an added cost. For further information or pricing for different room categories please call our reservations team on 01326313042. Hot chocolate comes at an added cost.