24th April 2017
Early Summer Breaks
Cornwall is renowned for its outstanding natural beauty and magnificent coastline. Hidden away from the hustle and bustle you will discover secluded coves and exquisite fishing villages....be sure to explore!
Stay 19th May - 4th June 2017
- Room & Breakfast from £80
- Dinner, Room & Breakfast from £95
The above rates are per person per night, based on two people sharing a Standard Inland Room. A minimum two night stay applies on rates shown.
Stay 3 nights or more and receive the Cornish Experience package with your stay to include:
- Arrival gift box of Cornish Orchards cider in your room
- Cornish pasty luncheon during your stay
- Fresh flowers, Tregothnan tea box and fresh milk in your room for arrival
- Cornish cream tea in the Terrace Lounge
- Free entry to one of the following: Trebah Gardens, The National Maritime Museum or The Lost Gardens of Heligan