9th September 2021
5 Reasons to Spend your Minimoon in Cornwall
Swap the Honeymoon for a minimoon
From beautiful beaches to historic villages, Cornwall is such a diverse county with plenty of beautiful hotspots and romantic things to do - that’s why we thought we’d share a couple of reasons we think Cornwall is the ideal minimoon destination.
A UK minimoon is the perfect way to have a few special days of post-nuptial relaxation before honeymooning somewhere further afield after the wedding celebrations have come to an end.
Plan your perfect Cornwall minimoon at The Royal Duchy Hotel in Cornwall with the help of these 5 reasons as to why you are making the best decision.
1. With some of the best coastlines in the UK, you can enjoy plenty of romantic strolls along the beach. Whether you’re looking for secluded coastal walks, beautiful beaches or characterful pubs with a seaside view, Cornwall’s coastline can provide it all.
2. Beyond a cracking afternoon tea, you can indulge in top-class food from restaurants when you visit Falmouth. With a wealth of foodie hotspots available, you’ll be spoilt for choice with splendid little boutique cafes, delicious street food and luxurious restaurants (including our AA-rosette winning restaurant).
3. Treat yourself to total relaxation and get away from it all after all of those months wedding planning. If you’re both in need of some pampering and wanting reset during your time in Cornwall then why take the plunge in our indoor heated pool or sweat away the stresses in our cedar sauna.
4. Home to the South West Coastal Path, Cornwall has countless walking opportunities waiting for you to explore. Strap on your walking boots, select a route and make the most of the great outdoors. Since the Royal Duchy Hotel is situated in the heart of Cornwall, it’s the perfect place to stay for those looking for a walking paradise.
5. With so many scenic views in Cornwall, you’re sure to capture those picture-perfect honeymoon snaps. With breathtaking views wherever you look, it’s the perfect place to wind down and relax after all the excitement of the wedding.