Full Time Restaurant staff
Permanent - Full Time (up to 45 hours per week)
Closing date: 31st May 2022
Salary: From £9.50 per hourApply
Location: Cliff Road, Falmouth, TR11 4NX
Salary: From £9.50 per hour
Hotel: The Royal Duchy Hotel
Deadline to apply: 31st May 2022
Hours: Up to 45 hours per week over 5 days including split shifts and evening /weekend work.
As Waiting Staff you will be responsible for taking customers orders and serving them whilst providing efficient and pleasant customer service; working to achieve departmental targets. Work for Brend Hotels and receive competitive pay, opportunities for progression, share of staff tips, staff discounts at Brend Hotels and paid holidays. Flexible working is available with various shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends. This is a great opportunity to work for a successful local company in Falmouth.
What will I be doing?
As Waiting Staff at The Royal Duchy Hotel, you are responsible for working in all areas of food and beverage, delivering excellent customer service to all of our guests and non-residents. Waiting Staff will also be required to take and deliver customer orders and work to achieve departmental targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare station for service which includes stocking condiments and linen as well as changing and servicing the cutlery available.
- Welcome customers, issue menus and receive and record customers’ orders if necessary alongside other members of the team.
- Serve food and drinks in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Clear and relay tables as necessary.
- Participate in the cleaning of the Restaurant alongside the other Waiting Staff.
- Understand and comply with company policy on HASAWA, fire precautions, legal requirements, and perform any other tasks that may be required from time to time.
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role as Waiting Staff at The Royal Duchy, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn on the job
- Good communication skills
- A neat and tidy appearance (hair and fingernails) and adherence to uniform requirements.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to follow instructions and guidance, whilst also using your own initiative
Although previous experience would be beneficial, it is not essential as full training will be provided.
What’s in it for me?
There’s plenty of perks when it comes to joining the Brend Hotels team which include competitive rates of pay, paid holidays, and a share of staff tips. You’ll also receive discounts when dining at any Brend Hotels establishment as well as reduced accommodation rates. Brend Hotels are very proud of their wonderful staff and do all they can to develop them, offering support and training throughout their career as well as offering genuine opportunities for career progression within a successful local company.
What is it like to work for Brend Hotels
Brend Hotels is a family-run company that has been a leader in West Country hospitality for over fifty years. We have a passion for excellence and we pour our hearts and souls into making sure we exceed customer expectations time and time again. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!