Permanent - Full Time (5 days out of 7 )
Closing date: 30th September 2021
The Royal Duchy is a highly rated four silver star hotel, in one of the most enviable locations in Cornwall overlooking Falmouth Bay and Pendennis Castle.
The hotel is owned and operated by the leading West Country hotel group, Brend Hotels. We are looking for an experienced hotel manager, or a deputy manager who is looking to take the next step in their career. The hotel has received considerable investment over the years and offers outstanding levels of comfort and service. The company also has exciting plans to create new additional deluxe sea facing rooms with spectacular views over the bay.
As the Hotel Manager, you will support our Area Director and have a hands-on approach in delivering exceptional levels of service to our guests. You will be a natural leader, working closely with the heads of department to ensure our quality standards are achieved. You will maximise revenue, through occupancy and driving growth in the food & beverage side of the business.
- Proven experience of managing a hotel with a busy food and beverage operation.
- Good business and financial acumen.
- Experience of leading, motivating, training, and developing a team.
- A great communicator, excellent at developing relationships with heads of department and employees on all levels.
- A personality that is warm, passionate, charismatic, enthusiastic, people focused and adaptable to all personalities.
- £40,000 per annum.
- 28 days holiday.
- Optional accident and sickness scheme.
- A share of the hotel’s gratuities and entry into the company pension scheme.
- Uniform allowance.
- Brend Hotels staff discount card with extra benefits.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- Free employee helpline UK Hospitality.