Permanent - Full Time (40 hours (5 days out of 7))
Closing date: 24th September 2021
Be the smile that greets our guests and join our front desk team in this prestigious family owned 4 star hotel.
The job role includes -
· Greeting our guests on arrival and ensuring the start of their holiday is memorable.
· Work as a part of our hotel team. Communicating with all departments from the kitchen to housekeeping and maintenance – we all work together.
· Be welcoming and confident when talking to new people and able to engage and chat.
· Have a good understanding on local attractions and be able to recommend and sell the local area.
· Good communication skills in writing and on the telephone
· Be presentable and smart
· Room reservations – Sell our beautiful four star rooms and assist new and existing customers with their booking requirements
· Deal with restaurant reservations for non-residents
· Respond to email enquiries
· Be able to work in a fast-paced office and be able to multitask
Our front office is a very busy and dynamic place to be. We are the first port of call for any members of staff and guests. This job is perfect for someone that enjoys customer service, thrives in a busy & fast paced atmosphere and is looking for a new challenge.
We place the highest priority on customer service so we are looking for candidates who have great listening and communication skills.
Working a 5 day week. Your 8 hour shifts will cover a variety of early, late or middle shifts across the whole week and includes evening and weekend work.
So what's in it for you?
- Opportunity for up to £250 summer bonus
- Competitive salary
- Full training
- Great career prospects
- Meals on duty
- 28 days holiday a year
Apply now and take the next step to a fantastic new career.
We are part of Brend Hotels, a family-run company that has been a leader in West Country hospitality for over fifty years. We have a passion for excellence and each of the 11 hotels and 18 restaurants offers the same exceptional service and care we have become known for in the south west.