Restaurant Staff **Summer Bonus, weekly pay and immediate start**
Permanent - Full Time (45 hours per week )Apply
The applicant must have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise when needed
- Right to work in United Kingdom
What we offer:
- Summer bonus
- Working as part of a professional and friendly team with full on the job training
- Weekly pay
- Free employee helpline - to support you with whatever life throws at you or apply for grants
- Full uniform is provided along with meals on duty
- A share of the hotels gratuities and entry into the company pension scheme
- Brend Hotels Staff Discount Card with extra benefits
Our shifts are allocated on a rota basis (working 5 days out of 7 including weekends and evenings) working a mixture of breakfast and dinners shifts with the occasional lunch. The shifts are a mixture of split and straight shifts.
The Royal Duchy has a fabulous position on Falmouth’s seafront, with stunning views across the bay to Pendennis Castle.
Once people discover The Royal Duchy, it tends to become part of their family story. Many guests return time and time again for its award-winning combination of comfort, good food, smart style and excellent facilities in a stunning natural environment.
Naturally, we’re pretty proud of the lovely experience our guests get to enjoy, but don’t just take our word for it: the hotel was awarded four-star silver status by the AA, holds two AA-rosettes for its superlative cooking and is also a full member of the Trencherman’s Guide.
We are part of Brend Hotels, a family-run company that has been a leader in West Country hospitality for over fifty years. We have a passion for excellence and each of the 11 hotels and 18 restaurants offers the same exceptional service and care we have become known for in the south-west.