Our coastal hotel is busy throughout the year and offers beautiful views over Falmouth Bay. We are looking for an experienced and highly professional individual who has the talent and ability to provide an exceptional guest experience by delivering high-quality service and food standards.
What the job of a Restaurant Supervisor will involve
- Support the Restaurant Manager in the day to day operational challenges of running a successful restaurant within the hotel.
- Responsible for training, coaching and development, and lead the team with a hands-on approach.
- Ensure excellent customer service delivery within the hotel restaurant.
- Ensure hygiene, health and safety and operating procedures are adhered to and monitored on a regular basis.
- Maintain good communication within the Restaurant Manager as well as and with other departments across the hotel.
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working within management, team leader or supervisor role ideally within the hospitality ot restaurant sector.
- Commitment and experience in delivering a high level of customer service.
- Experience of working within a fast pace and high volume business.
- Positive attitude, great communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ideally have a minimum of level 2 Food Hygiene but not essential.
- Excellent grooming standards.
Benefits of joining The Royal Duchy Hotel:
- Weekly pay
- Up to £250 Summer Bonus
- 28 days holiday
- Discounts across the Company
- Employee assistance programme
- Ongoing training & development
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Meals on duty
- Share of tips
We are part of Brend Hotels, a family-run company that has been a leader in West Country hospitality for over fifty years. We have a passion for excellence and each of the 11 hotels and 18 restaurants offers the same exceptional service and care we have become known for in the southwest.