Comis Chef - Apprentice
Are you looking to take your chef career to the next level?
Are you passionate about quality food and excellent service?
Are you looking for an exciting and varied working environment?
As an apprentice, you will be part of our dynamic kitchen environment.
You will be working under the instruction and supervision of our Head Chef and alongside a team of experienced and talented chefs to produce high quality food for our guests.
- Competitive salary (starting rate above the Apprentice recommended wage)
- 40 hours per week.
- Full training including time with an experienced trainer from Hit Training as well mentoring in the kitchen
- Opportunity for progression on succesful completion of your apprenticeship
- Discounts across all Brend businesses.
- Uniform and meals on duty.
- Recognised / certificated qualification at the end of the scheme
The right candidate
You will need a passion for producing great food and an an eye for detail and excellent hygiene standards.
You will be a vital member of our team and will need to be able to demonstrate continued reliability.
You will be keen to learn and develop new skills.
40 hours per week on a rota basis, including weekend and evening work.
We are part of Brend Hotels, a family-run company that has been a leader in West Country hospitality for over fifty years. We have a passion for excellence and each of the 11 hotels and 18 restaurants offers the same exceptional service and care we have become known for in the south west.