The coastal wedding venue of your dreams
Discover the most stunning wedding venue in Cornwall.
Our team can advise you on every last detail, including menus, wines, seating arrangements, floral decorations, toast master, and just about anything else – all tailored to your budget.
When you book your wedding at the Royal Duchy Hotel, you can expect the following features as standard:
- A beautiful coastal backdrop which is perfect for photographs;
- Your own wedding planner who will guide you through every detail of the big day;
- Red carpet arrival, to provide a memorable entrance for the Bride and Groom, with our doorman dressed for the occasion;
- Our calligrapher will create special name cards on your behalf;
- Our own florist will provide fresh flowers and a special arrangement for the top table, with further floral decorations available on request;
- A free night’s stay for the Bride and Groom is included;
- We can provide a Master of Ceremonies and a wedding stationery service.
- We can also offer discounted accommodation rates for your guests.
Your civil ceremony can take place in your choice of gorgeous room, including the spectacular Pendennis Restaurant or for smaller parties of up to 25 people, the intimate setting of the Coleman Room.
If you want to continue your celebrations into the evening, then we can arrange outside catering for your party at the nearby Pendennis Castle. This famous landmark built by Henry VIII has a new hospitality wing with spectacular views over the Cornwall coast.
With special thanks to Christian and Emma Blundell and Photographer Lizzie Churchill
Get married with the sea as backdrop
Let us create your perfect wedding reception
The wedding hotel package that's just right for you
A honeymoon hotel in magical Falmouth
You own exclusive luxury wedding venue in Cornwall!