Apply in writing with your CV to email@example.comApply
Full Time Receptionist Position
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a friendly, enthusiastic Receptionist to join our front of house team. No previous experience is necessary as full In-House training will be provided.
The Royal Duchy Hotel is a 4 Silver Star luxury 45 bedroom hotel positioned directly on the seafront with stunning views across Falmouth Bay.
As a Receptionist your role will involve welcoming guests, taking them through their registration, dealing with any queries that they may have and ensuring that the hotel has met all of their expectations during their stay.
You will work with a team of 5 and will be provided with excellent training and development.
Your duties as a Receptionist will include:
- Welcoming guests, ensuring a smooth check in and check out
- Assist and communicate with all departments ensuring a smooth stay for guests establishing preferences and special events to make the stay as personalised and enjoyable as possible
- Process all reservations requests, changes and cancellations received by phone or email
- Input and access data in reservation system
- Handle and assist with banking
- Completing a shift handover during and at the end of shift detailing all important activities carried out
- Providing information to guests about room features, hotel facilities and local areas of interest
- Recognise and anticipate the needs of our guests and exceed expectations
To be the successfully recruited Receptionist you will:
- Have first class communication and people skills
- Be passionate to learn about delivering outstanding hospitality to our
- Have the ability to establish rapport and deliver high standards of service with a genuine and approachable manner
- Have a good command of the English language
- Be able to work shifts
- Be extremely well groomed and presented
No Experience is necessary as full In-House detailed training will be provided
Shifts: 5 days out of 7
Working hours: 7.30am-3.30pm and 3.00pm - 11.00pm.
*Equal share of staff tips
*Meals on duty
*5 Day Week
*28 days leave per year
*Number of staff benefits/discounts across the group
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Receptionist: 1 year
Location: Falmouth, Cornwall
Licence: Driving License
Please email your CV to HR@royalduchy.com to apply for this position.